Is working with enjoyment is your dream? Then, let me provide you another excitement idea – Why don’t the working with holidays be in foreign countries like Australia? This way, you can achieve a good holiday experience and overseas work experience. Hurry up and apply for the Australia’s Working Holiday visa now.
What is Australia’s Working Holiday Visa?
The Australia’s Working Holiday Visa helps young individuals in the ages of 18 – 30 years from foreign countries to obtain the opportunity of enjoying the working holidays for up to 36 months. However, the visa can be extended in few cases by meeting the eligibility.
To be qualified under the Australia Working Holiday Visa, the holders should qualify by meeting the basic requirements such as:
- You need to be between the age group of 18 and 30 years; while the Canadian, Irish and French passport holders must be between the age of 18 and 35
- Need to have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity
- Should have required funds for supporting your stay in Australia
- Need to meet the character and health requirements
The Government of the country has provided the opportunity to extend the Working Holiday Visa by applying for the second Working Holiday Visa. However, it is required to apply for the visa by applying for a specific worker in regional Australia in 3 months.
The working holiday visa holders have to work in Australia plant/animal cultivation, mining, fishing, tree farming and construction work will be eligible to obtain the second working holiday visa for 12 to 24 months. However, the second Australia working holiday visa can be achieved both onshore and offshore in Australia.
The benefits with the subclass 462 visa are unique. The visa helps to travel in Australia and work within the stay. This will help to obtain the work experience in the country and obtain a good income.
The documents that are needed for processing the subclass 462 visa are:
- Need to gather the required documents to support the visa application
- Need to fill the 1208 Application of the Work and Holiday Visa
- After the form completion, need to submit the application and with a payment made
- Should wait for obtaining the visa confirmation decision
- Receive the visa confirmation and start working and traveling.
While applying for the visa, it is essential to provide the required documents such as:
• Valid passport with personal and expiry details
• Copy of birth certificate with both parents name
• Documents with parent’s name with required documents
• Government Identification proofs
• Identity proofs as issued by the government
• Marriage certificate or Divorce certificates , if having name changed
• Copy of bank statements
• Need to have sufficient financial funds to support your stay, i.e. at least AUS 5000
• A return air ticket and additional funds to support your return journey
If you are planning to stay longer in the country with a working holiday visa, then you are required to get a second working holiday visa that grants you to stay for additional 12 months. However, to be eligible to apply for this visa extension, there are a set of requirements which have to be fulfilled.
- Need to have a previous Working holiday of subclass 417 or subclass 462 visa
- Should have completed at least three months’ work in Australian regional areas with the first working holiday visa
- Need to verify whether the work undertaken are as per the guidelines of Australia. Also, these should be under the guidelines of subclass 462 visa and subclass 417 visa
- The second working holiday visa can be either achieved while staying with the first visa or at a later period.
However, to know more information upon the visa-type, and the easiest ways to apply for Australia’s Working Holiday Visa, then the best way is to contact a visa expert who has the complete information and is prominent to help you with every detail.
The Australia’s Working Holiday Visa is an amazing platform for young professionals to enjoy the holidays and spending the money with their own working skills. If you are one of the young professional planning to obtain the visa in 2020, then feel free to contact the immigration consultants of CanAuz Overseas.
We at CanAuz Overseas help you to obtain the complete details and guide you from the initial to the final stage of the immigration process. For more information on the visa, or to have specific call from experts to clear your queries, you can drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8688316151/60.