Mauritius Study Visa - Education System
To study in Mauritius is an opportunity. World class education facilities, well developed infrastructure, affordable accommodation, good food, superb research facilities and labs, and of course some of the well known universities and colleges in the world make country appealing for the international community of students.
Mauritius has gained popularity around the globe. Many people see the country as a gateway to enter the North America. Impressed, and want to apply for the country’s study visa? You can apply for the student visa.
What is a Mauritius study visa?
A student visa is a legal permit that allows non citizens to enter and stay in the country only once they have meet the eligibility criteria to study as a full time or part time student in tertiary educational institution registered with the Tertiary Education Commission, or in a Technical and Vocational Educational and Training (TVET) institution registered with the Mauritius Qualifications Authority, or to follow a practical training course which forms part of higher studies.
A non citizen wish to study in country first needs to secure a seat in a recognized academic institution. Student visa can be applied under following category:
- A non-citizen enrolled in a recognised tertiary educational institution to follow full-time or part-time degree course at under-graduate level.
- A non-citizen enrolled in a recognised tertiary educational institution to follow full-time or part-time course at postgraduate levels (including Masters, MPhil or Doctoral level).
- A non-citizen carrying out post Doctoral research.
- A non-citizen coming to Mauritius on an exchange program not exceeding one year with a recognised tertiary educational institution.
How to apply for the student visa?
Once the student has secured a seat in the course of their choice the visa application can be submitted to the Passport and Immigration Office by the respective tertiary educational institution or TVET institution where the student is enrolled Application for visa to follow practical training course which forms part of higher studies should be made directly to the Passport and Immigration Office by the trainee or by the receiving institution/enterprise in Mauritius.
List of required documents?
1) Application form neatly filled and signed by the applicant
2) Passport valid for at least six months once the course has been completed
3) Two recent passport size photograph
4) Documents supporting duration of stay
5) Complete CV along with admission letter and other required documents
6) Proofs of funds that states you are eligible to cover your expenses while you are in the country
7) Health and character certificate
Mauritius study assistance
In case you are confuse about your study plan in the country. We can help you. Once we interact with you your parents or spouse we get a clear idea about your preferences, goals and limitations. This will help us to make clear suggestions in concern to location and university or college.
With brief discussion, we can help you make the right choice. We will make your process of applying for Mauritius student visa a hassle free affair.
Call us +91 86883161 51 / 60, or write to us at email@example.com