Tips and Procedure for ITA for Canada Express Entry
Express Entry is the most popular Canadian immigration program. Since it came into existence in 2015 hundreds and thousands of migrants have successfully acquired the country’s PR visa. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) plays an important role in getting an Invitation to apply (ITA).
The best thing about the Express Entry is that the application is closed in just six months once the applicant receives and ITA. You must not forget the said electronic system is only for skilled workers rest needs to find other way out for Canada immigration.
At the time of submitting the application you must be double sure of your skills and expertise to receive ITA. For fresher’s following are some tricks and tips you can use to get ITA faster!!!!
What is Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)?
CRS or Comprehensive Ranking System is a Express Entry tool used by the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to rank candidates for Invitation to Apply (ITA). Through the same applicants are assessed on the basis of various Core Human Capitals such as experience, skills, language ability, prior job offer, adaptability, and qualification to ensure that only most deserving gets an ITA for PR visa.
Why Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is important?
The CRS score will help immigration officer understand that you possess the skills and education as well as capable of settling in the Land of Milk and Honey and, in any way, you are not a burden on its economy but an asset.
It helps the IRCC to make fair decision. So, to move to the desired destination you need to score maximum points out of 1200
How to improve CRS score to get ITA?
Following are some of the areas you can work on to improve your over all CRS score. Following tips and tricks will surely get ITA faster:
- Language: language plays an important role. Under the same you can score up-to 260 points per candidate. English and French are two official languages. Learn both the languages, there is nothing better if you are fluent in French (speaking, listening, reading, writing) prepare for Test d’évaluation du français (TEF) French language test.
- You will do magic if you are able to get a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 9 in each ability (speaking, listening, reading, writing).
- Experience: the fact is Canadian work experience is valued more than non Canadian experience. If you have less than three years of full time experience in the country, keep working for more. If you are working in Canada make sure that you maintain legal status and keep excelling in your profession.
- Study in Canada: come and study in Canada before you create Express Entry profile. Having Canadian degree can significantly make you a strong contender for the PR visa.
- Qualification: if you have some extra qualification such as extra certificate, diploma or degree than you may be able to claim extra points under the qualification column.
- Spouse or common law partner: the Maple Leaf Country is a family immigrant country. IRCC gives importance to those who plan to immigrate with family. Thus, if an applicant submit an application with spouse or common law partner they are likely to get some bonus points for the core factors of their partner.
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP’s): you might have an idea where you want to settle in Canada. If yes, mention your preference in your profile. If you are lucky that specific province may offer you a nomination certificate. The same will directly fetch you 600 points. It’s a surety that IRCC will pick you for ITA.
- Prior job offer: though it’s not mandatory to get a job offer from a Canadian employer. But if you happen to get one it’s a plus point. Don’t be disappointed, if you are without a job offer. You can register yourself with the Canadian job bank and showcase you qualification and skills to the employers looking for skilled workers. If you are lucky they can hire you for the job.
Let’s work together and find a easy way out. If you need to get your Core Human Capitals assesses call us for assistance
For more information visit canauzoverseas today. You can also get in touch with immigration experts by writing to us email@example.com or call us +91 86883161 51 / 60