Canadian Federal Skilled Trade Visa
Undoubtedly, Canada is one of the best developed nations on the world. The country is proud of its strong economy and rich history. Having said that, the country helps hundreds and thousands of skilled workers to feel at home away from home. Canadian Federal Trade Visa is one of the best pathways to get the country’s PR visa for skilled workers.
Federal Skilled Trades program of Canada, allows skilled workers with required experience in a selected number of trades to gain legal permanent residence in Canada.
Federal Trade Visa is a key category under the country’s electronic system Express Entry launched by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in early 2015. As part of economic immigration program skilled workers can apply for trade visa in order to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency.
It is a point based visa. To qualify, applicant is required to earn atleast 67 points on the point’s grid system on the basis of various parameters such as age, language, experience, qualification, adaptability etc.
To make the way out, you will have to follow the standard Express Entry system:
- To begin with, get your skills and qualification assessed by the relevant Canadian authority
- Next, create Express Entry profile, and try to score not less than 67 points. The higher you score the better it is.
- Thereafter, IRCC will review your profile and let you compete in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) with other applicants
- Here, if you are able to score 470+ you stand a chance to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
- Apply for PR visa, with supporting documents
- Get health and character examined from the relevant authority
- Pay the visa fees
Once you get the visa you can live and work anywhere in Canada except Quebec.
Applications to the Federal Trade Visa can be made from both inside or outside the country. Inside the country the applicant must have a valid work permit to qualify for the Federal visa. The job offer must be from the applicants current employer, and the job offer must not be less then full time job.
In order to qualify for the program, the applicant must
- Plan to settle anywhere in Canada, except Quebec
- Demonstrate proficiency in either of the two official languages i.e. English or French
- Must possess atleast two years work experience in a in-demand skilled trade
- Meet the basic requirement for that particular skill trade
- Have either a job offer from a Canadian employer or a Canadian equivalent qualification from recognized university or college
Canauz Overseas can help in every possible manner to live your Canada dreams in reality. To prepare your application we have all the required expertise, and provide you complete assistance before and after you immigrate to the ‘Happiest country in the World”.