CanAuz Overseas Careers is a consultancy and service provider that helps potential customers with document checking, verifying, translating, copying and forwarding to any government authorities or Educational Organisations on behalf of their customers. The service completed when a consultation has been completed with a client and a document check list and a step by step process on how to submit an application has been discussed and delivered to the customer.
Once a payment is made by a customer they will receive a receipt by email to the email address provided to us. This is usually done within 24 hours of receiving cleared funds.
CanAuz Overseas Careers operates a fair purchase /refund policy for any service from our site. We accept that BOC will be committed to refund a client back in full for any amounts paid to us (not including any third-party fees) in the following circumstances,
- CanAuz Overseas Careers consultant agreed that the company is satisfied to submit the client’s case with regards to Calculation of Migration points, however, the customer’s case is returned with a negative judgment.
- Due to documentation negligence by CanAuz Staff.
If a refund is issued, we confirm that in line with CanAuz Overseas Careers’s Terms and Conditions the refund will be made back to the original mode of payment by the client.
No Refund Policy- The customer agree that they will not liable to be claim a refund in cases if he/she wish to end of their agreement with services and withdraw from before the time of CanAuz Overseas Careers submitting the clients Immigration and or Visa application.
All the refund cases would be cleared in between 45-60 days to claim refund, the rejection letters including letter after re-appeal needs to be produced.
- No Refund policy applicable for below cases:
- If you sign up the service & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
- If you do not wish to continue with our services.
- Failure to provide require documents within 60 working day, then CanAuz has right to place the case on temporarily hold, and after temporary hold even if the he/ she does not submit the required documents to file the application within 30 working days, then CanAuz has right to close the case permanently without refund.
- Failure to submit medicals by the clients of himself/herself and his/her family members included in the application.
- Failure to provide a genuine police clearance certificate, which is not less than 6 months old.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
- Submission of fraudulent or deceptive documents.
- Process conversion is eligible if at least 80% of the documents are submitted within 2 months from the date of signup.
- Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his/her family members included in the application.
- If profile is not picked up from the pool.
- The assessment credential is on discretions of WES and we don’t guarantee any result.
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- If the clients fails to attend or get the required score in IELTS English/French to meet the eligibility and as per requirement of visa process.
- In case of the visa being rejected. If the applicants to attend the visa. Interview does not comply with the requirement of the embassy or the consulate and for any other factors where the consulate/embassy authorities decline the visa for forgery, intimidation submission of records or unverifiable documents and so on.
- There would be no refund if the client abandons his/ her case within 3 months from the date of registration. (Non-communication with your process consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment).and doesn’t respond to the mails or calls made by the company for more than a month.
- Falls short to fulfill the language proficiency requirements as pointed out n the pre-registration report
- Applicant who paid part payment will not be eligible for refund which he paid to CanAuz Overseas Careers as per the agreed terms.
- CanAuz is not liable if the rejection is because of verification done by the skill assessment Authority/Australian/Canada embassy.
- Applicant accepts that recording voice or video’s in premises of CanAuz Career Consultants Pvt.Ltd is unauthorized CanAuz is free to take any legal action for an unauthorized behavior of applicant.
- If the client/applicant who changes for other country process and therein visa gets rejected due to any reason then he/she is not eligible for any refund.
- If the applicant corresponds directly with any type of assessment body, at any time of phase until unless the candidate is authorized or given written grant for doing so.
- Tries to malign with the name of CanAuz in what so ever condition, which tampers the performance of CanAuz or its reputation.
- CanAuz is not liable if the rejection is happened if the university is not recognized.
- If the candidate does not respond to the mails and calls made by CanAuz for more than a month.
- If the applicant backs out because of personal reasons.
- If the applicant fails to prove that he/she does not have sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance for his/her relative, included in the application form.
- Results of verification solemnly depends upon assessment body judgments in case of incomplete/fraudulent documents products for application, CanAuz is not liable for any refund.