Study Visa – FAQ
What is Canadian Study Permit?
Study permit is a document that is issued by the Canadian Government as permission for foreign nationals to study in the country.
What is the eligibility criteria for Canada Study Permit?
To be eligible for Canada Study visa, interested candidates have to meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Must have a valid passport
- Should show adequate amount of financial assets
- Need to prove good health and character
- Must meet the eligibility requirements as stated by the Canadian government.
Can dependents be allowed with Canada study permit?
Yes, candidates who are planning to study in Canada as a full-time student can be accompanied with his/her spouse and children.
Can a study permit holder work in Canada?
Yes, a study permit can work in Canada on part-time basis.
What are the requirements to get admission into Canadian universities?
In order to get admission in a Canadian university, it is essential for a student to fulfill the requirements of the Canadian universities.
Can students work while studying in Australia?
Yes, students who have enrolled in the Subclass 500 visa are allowed to work in Australia for 40 hours and full-time in vacations.
What are the reasons for choosing Australia by students?
The reasons for choosing Australia by many students are:
- It has many top universities.
- Wide range of career opportunities.
- Multi-cultural environment and more.
What are the documents required for Australia study visa?
The documents required for Australia study visa are:
- Valid passport
- Visa Application and Visa fee payment receipt
- Acceptance letter from the university
- `health insurance document
- Recent passport sized photographs
- Language test results
- Statement of Purpose and more.
How to apply for Australia Study visa?
The steps to apply for Australia Study visa are:
- Login to the official website and fill the visa application by choosing the appropriate visa type.
- While submitting the application, you will be provided with a Transaction Reference Number (TRN). The TRN is a unique number provided for your application.
- The TRN helps you to track your application, check the status of your application, to manage the application and to make changes.
- After receiving the confirmation, you can apply for achieve your visa status.
What is the age limit to apply for Australia Student visa?
The age limit to apply for Australia Student visa is 18 years and above. And for Candidates who wish to apply for Australia below 18 years have to process their application in a distinct manner.
Is IELTS mandatory for Germany Study Visa?
Yes, it is required for a foreign individual to prove language proficiency in English. This can be fulfilled by taking up language tests through IELTS or TOEFL.
What is the processing time for Germany Student Visa?
The processing time varies from the type of application. If you are applying for Germany long-stay study visa, it may take 6-12 weeks of time to process. If you are applying for Germany short-stat visa, then you need to wait until 15-30 days.
Can I get PR after studying in Germany?
Yes, as foreign national studying in Germany, you can apply for PR by meeting the eligibility, such as need to complete education in Germany and having a living history of 2 years with work experience.
I have gap in my education, will I be eligible?
Yes, students with gap in education are also welcomed to Germany, but there should be a valid reason acceptable by the visa panel.
Can spouse be accompanied on Germany study visa?
Yes, you can accompany your spouse or partner or dependent children while going to Germany with a study visa; provided, you need to meet the requirements such as funds, space, etc.
What are the requirements for UK Study Visa?
To be eligible for UK study visa, it is required for the candidates to meet the below requirements:
- Need to have valid passport
- Recent passport sized photos
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)
- Funds and living costs, etc.
Is IELTS test important for UK Study Visa?
Yes, it is important to have IELTS test report for English proficiency to achieve admission from the best universities in UK.
Can I work in UK without IELTS?
Yes, though IELTS is essential for candidates, it can be waived off, if you meet certain conditions such as:
- If you have completed your education with English background.
- If you have good score in English.
Do UK Study visa requires points to qualify?
Yes, to process your application for UK study visa, it is important to score 40 points.
Can I work while studying in the country?
Yes, you are eligible to work up to 20 hours in a week and full-time during holidays to work and support your education and stay.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services rep’s are available to answer your questions, all the weekdays Monday – Saturday between 10 AM – 06.30 PM.