Eligibility and Documents - German Job Seeker Visa
Do you want to live and work in Germany but do not have a job offer from a German employer? If your answer is affirmative, you do not have to worry you can apply for the country’s much popular short term visa i.e. Germany job seeker visa.
Germany in not only a beautiful country, but is also one of the most powerful European country with thriving economy and low unemployment rate. It is a perfect place for foreign skilled workers to live and work.
It give free education to its permanent residents and is considered as a safest country on earth to raise a family. Standard of living is very high and have excellent work environment.
Due to skill shortage German job market is looking for qualified and experienced foreign skilled workers to fill vacant position with good pay package. Thus, encourages skilled workers to come and explore the country. So you think you will like to live and work here the first thing you need to do is to apply for the Job Seeker Visa.
What is Germany job seeker visa?
German government allows foreign skilled workers mainly from countries outside the European Union (EU) with required qualification and education to come to the country and search for suitable job for themselves. It is the easiest way to access the highly lucrative German job market.
Job seeker visa is valid for six months. During the period you can freely travel anywhere with in the country.
What is the basic eligibility requirement:-
To apply applicants must successfully meet the eligibility requirements:-
- Applicant must possess Bachelors or Masters degree that must be equivalent to German degree
- Applicant must have at-least five years work experience in relevant field
- Applicant must have proofs of required funds to support his/her stay in the country
- Applicant must have valid travel and health insurance to cover the entire period of their stay in country unless Canadian permanent residency has been granted
- Applicant must have minimum INR 3.5 lakh as liquid cash
There is a long list of documents required to be attached with the application. For your convenience following is the list:-
- Passport with a validity of at least one year from the date you intend to return to the country
- Copy of your passport’s data page
- 3 latest passport size photograph based on biometric specifications
- A cover letter stating your purpose of visit, how you plan to look for a job, and if you cannot find a suitable job what is your alternate option
- Educational as well as work experience credentials
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Proof of financial means to cover the cost of your stay
- Poof of accommodation in the country
- Health and character certificate
- Personal documents of your home country i.e. birth certificate, PAN card, marriage certificate (if married), AADHAR card etc
- Health insurance
Canauzoverseas provides accurate documentation assistance for Germany Job Seeker Visa We have qualified immigration experts who are experienced in providing step wise assistance. The experts also provide valuable input to help you prepare error free application. You may call canauzoverseas for complete documentation assistance.
For more information visit canauzoverseas today. You can also get in touch with immigration experts by writing to us email@example.com or call us +91 86883161 51 / 60