Australia is one of the countries that have an increased number of opportunities for skilled professionals across the world. Every year, the country receives thousands of immigrants. Also, it provides an excellent opportunity to become permanent residents. If you are a skilled professional and planning for Australia immigration, then apply for Australia PR.
Australia’s PR visa helps an immigrant to seek many benefits and rights as similar to their citizens. However, in order to apply for the PR visa, it is essential for you to meet the required eligibility requirements; so let us now discuss the things which are mandatory for a skilled professional to fulfill while applying for Australia Permanent Residency.
The first need is to verify the visa programs the country offers; you should be able to choose a visa type based on your purpose of visit.
What are the visa types for Australia PR?
The immigration government of Australia has implemented many good visa programs for skilled immigrants. Also, in order to make this convenient for the immigrants, they frequently make changes to their immigration rules and conditions.
The visa types to obtain Australia PR are:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189 visa): The visa type is referred for candidates who do not have any nomination or sponsorship from an employer or a state in Australia. It is one of the popular visa types for many skilled candidates.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190 visa): The visa type is referred for candidates who have a nomination or sponsorship obtained from a state or territory in Australia.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): The visa type was recently changed from a subclass 489 visa. The visa type refers to candidates who obtain a nomination from a state or territory or sponsored by a family living in Australia.
From the above visa-types, declare your desired visa type and meet the eligibility conditions which are listed below.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Australia PR visa?
The eligibility requirements which are needed to be fulfilled while applying for Australia PR visa are:
- Need to be under the age group of 45 years while applying for the visa.
- Should hold a degree that is accepted globally.
- Need to be proficient in the English language, and should clear the IELTS examination with a minimum of 6 bands.
- Should choose a visa type under the Australia immigration and have skills matching to the required skill set.
- Must have work experience in an occupation that is listed in any of the Skilled Occupation List (MLTSSL, STSOL or ROL).
- Should be able to provide certificates that prove you are physically and mentally fit.
- Must score a minimum of 65 points under the Australia PR points system.
Once you prove your eligibility, you need to apply for an Australia PR visa by segregating the required documents.
What are the required documents to apply for Australia PR?
The documents which are essential while applying for Australia PR visa are:
- A duly filled application form.
- Report obtained on your Educational Credential Assessment.
- Your identity proofs.
- Character and health-related certificates.
- If having any nomination, you need to provide the related documents to support your application.
- Your English language proficiency test results; either IELTS or PTE.
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- If traveling along with spouse, need to provide related skill documents.
After gathering the required documents, you can apply for your Australia PR visa by contacting a reputed visa consultancy.
7 Steps to apply for Australia PR from India
In order to process your application for Australia PR visa, it is crucial to process every step with knowledge, because any mistake made can make your application face difficulties.
The steps to apply for Australia Permanent Residence Visa are:
Step 1: Select the related occupation from the SOL (Skilled Occupation List).
Step 2: Need to check your eligibility to apply under the Australia PR Points Calculator.
Step 3: Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you need to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect.
Step 4: After lodging an EOI, need to obtain an Invitation to Apply.
Step 5: Next, submit your PR application with needful documents.
Step 6: Need to obtain required police and medical clearance certificates.
Step 7: After obtaining your PR visa grant, you can migrate to Australia as a permanent resident.
Who can apply for an Australia PR visa?
The immigration system of Australia frequently changes its rules and policies for its immigrants. If anyone processing applications without knowing the changes can ultimately affect their application process. Hence, it is better to choose immigration consultants to help for a hassle-free visa process.
CanAuz Overseas is a prominent immigration consultancy in India. The consultants are popular for providing excellent immigration services for Australia. If you are interested to apply for Australia PR from India, then choose help from them by contacting at 8688316151 or drop your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.