Planning to begin your new career in Germany? Then, you are badly in need of a visa type that assures you to move to Germany and allows you to work. One such immigration program that is implemented by the German government to provide the best opportunity for foreign nationals in Germany Job Seeker Visa.
What is Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany Job Seeker Visa is a legal document that assures a skilled professional from foreign countries to search for employment. This is a temporary visa so the candidates can stay for a period of 6 months and search for employment. The visa is found under the section of 18c. If a candidate fails to obtain employment in 6 months, then they can renew it for a certain period by providing sufficient documents.
What are the eligibility requirements for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The eligibility requirements that an applicant has to fulfill for applying Germany Job Seeker Visa are as below:
- Need to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a university of Germany or equivalent from foreign countries.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the field that is related to the interesting study.
- Must be able to provide traveling proofs and medical insurance documents that cover your entire Germany stay until you achieve your work permit
How long can I stay with Germany Job Seeker Visa?
With the Germany Job Seeker Visa, you can stay in the country for up to six months. In these 6 months, you need to search for employment. After you obtain your employment in Germany, you are now allowed to convert the visa to an employment residence permit. To stay further in the country, you are allowed to do the below activities after obtaining a job in Germany:
- Eligible to apply for an EU blue card or
- Apply for Employment Residence Permit
What should I do after arriving in Germany with a Job Seeker Visa?
After you arrive in Germany with a Germany Job Seeker visa, you are required to complete a few important procedures such as:
- Need to register your address at the registration office: Whatever may be the place you planned to live in the country, you need to register your address in Germany. This should be completed within two weeks after you arrive.
- Obtain your Germany Temporary Residence Permit: After getting registered, the next plan should be to apply for a temporary residence permit. In order to apply, you should arrange an appointment with the Immigration Authorities and submit the required documents.
Where should I apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Consulting an immigration consultant will be a good choice to become part of Germany as a job seeker. Also, the consultants can help you in organizing the eligibility requirements from the initial to the final stage. With thorough guidance obtained, it will be easier to move to Germany with a Job Seeker visa.
CanAuz Overseas is one of the leading immigration consultancies in India, known for its immigration services. You can also obtain their guidance to become part of the land of Germany. Call on 8688316151.