There a number of skilled people across the globe applying for Australia PR. This is mainly because of the wide range of benefits and the best quality of living. The permanent residency status is served for 5 years and it can be extended by following certain methods.
However, to apply for the Australia PR visa, it is important to meet the eligibility requirements as set by the Australia immigration government. Since the system is a point’s system, every candidate with an intention to become part of Australia should obtain at least 65 points the grid.
What is the Australia PR points system?
Australia’s immigration system is a point’s based system. Points are provided by considering a number of eligibility factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency, etc. The maximum points which can be achieved on the Australia PR Points calculator are:
- Age: A maximum of 30 points can be achieved if you are below 32 years
- Education: A maximum of 20 points can be achieved if you have a doctorate.
- Language Proficiency: A maximum score of 20 points can be obtained if you have at least 8
- bands in IELTS.
- Work Experience: You can score a maximum of 20 points for the skilled experience in Australia and a max of 15 points for skilled employment in the homeland.
What is the eligibility required for Australia PR?
The eligibility requirements for Australia PR visa are:
- All the interested candidates have to score a minimum score of 65 points to qualify under
- the Australia PR points calculator.
- While applying for the visa, candidates have to be below 45 years.
- Language proficiency is important, and candidates should prove competent level English
- language proficiency.
- It is mandatory to prove good health and character by providing related documents.
- It is an important requirement for the candidates to have the required skills as the
- immigration system is expecting. The skills have to be assessed by a designated officer.
- The occupation you are holding should be listed and nominated in Australia’s Skilled
- Occupation List.
What are the skilled programs for Australia PR?
The immigration system of Australia is offering a good number of skilled programs for skilled professionals who are aiming to become part of Australia. Based on your requirements and eligibility, you need to choose an appropriate visa.
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): The visa type is mainly referred for candidates who do not have any sponsorship.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): The visa type is suitable for the skilled candidates who have obtained sponsorship from a state/territory.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): To be eligible for this visa, it is very much important to get a sponsorship or nomination from a state or territory or region.
What are the documents needed for the Australia PR process?
The documents that are essential while processing your application for Australia are:
- Application form
- Your Educational Credential Assessment Report
- Your valid birth certificates
- Character Certificates
- If having nomination, need to provide the required paper-work.
- English language test results
- Recent passport size photographs
- If a spouse is accompanying need to submit skill documents
- Police clearance certification, etc.
6 Steps to apply for Australia PR visa
Step1: Need to select your occupation from Australia Skilled Occupation List (SOL). There are three lists, namely, Medium and long term Strategic Skills List (MTSSL), Short-term Skilled Occupation List (SOL), and Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).
Step 2: Get your eligibility check under the Australia Points Calculator. You need to score a minimum of 65 points out of 100.
Step 3: After you prove your eligibility, visit the official website of Skillselect. Here, you need to enter every of your detail and lodge your Expression of interest through this portal.
Step 4: If your profile fulfills the required eligibility then, you will obtain your Invitation to Apply for Australia PR.
Step 5: Submit your PR application to the immigration department with valid documents within 60 days.
Step 6: You should also undergo health and character assessments and provide the documents.
Will CanAuz Overseas be my guide for Australia PR?
CanAuz Overseas is one of the prominent immigration consultancy known for the extreme level of efforts put for the client’s success. The visa consultants are experienced and have good knowledge of immigration.
If you are planning to migrate to Australia, then prefer services from CanAuz Overseas, the experts will help you from the initial to the final stage of your application. Contact @ at 8688316151 or drop your query at email@example.com.