Are you planning to migrate and settle in Canada? Then the perfect way to migrate and settle in Canada is with a permanent residency. Yes, Canada is one of the leading countries which is very well-known for its eco-friendly social and female. The country is excellent in providing exclusive career and living opportunities for a skilled professional to lead a successful career in Canada.
In order to become part of Canada with its advantageous Canada PR, then you are required to meet the required eligibility and prove you are eligible for Canadian Permanent Residency.
What is the Canada PR visa?
Canada Permanent Residence visa is a visa grant issued to non-citizens who are aiming to migrate and settle in Canada. It is one of the most popular visa types issued for a non-citizen with many benefits. Below are the benefits which can be obtained with a Canada PR visa:
- Can live, work and study in any part of the country.
- Eligible for healthcare and other social benefits.
- After completing a specified period of stay, eligible for applying for Canadian citizenship.
- Right to sponsor relatives and more.
What is Canada Express Entry System?
Express Entry is an electronic platform introduced by the Government of Canada for permanent residency. In order to apply for Canada PR, it is essential to qualify under the Canada PR points calculator; and then lodge the application by selecting a required visa type.
Express Entry System is a point’s based system. If you prove to eligible, then you need to lodge your application by choosing the required visa type:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Who is eligible to apply for Canada PR visa?
The eligibility requirements while applying for Canada PR visa are:
- Should be under the age below 45 years.
- Need to possess at least CLB level 7 in all bands of IELTS.
- Must have your occupation listed under the occupation in-demand list of the country.
- Should qualify for obtaining medical and character certificates.
- Must score at least 67 points on the PR point’s grid.
What are the points required for the Express Entry PR Points calculator?
As discussed earlier, Express Entry is a point’s based system. Candidates need to score a minimum of 67 points under the point’s grid to gain eligibility to apply for a Canada PR visa. The points on the PR calculator are important eligibility factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and adaptability.
How to calculate my Canada CRS scope?
If you are interested to process your application for Canada PR, then the most important requirement is obtaining a required score. Once you obtain your eligibility, you can then find the right program from the economic programs. In Canada’s immigration process, scores have a prominent role. Candidates with a good score have the most chances of receiving an ITA. Therefore, calculating the profile points is very important.
However, for obtaining a simplified and genuine application score, it is crucial to contact an immigration consultant. CanAuz Overseas is one of the top immigration consultancies providing top services for Canada immigration. Call @ 8688316151 or drop your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.