The Schengen Area is an area comprising 26 European states that have officially abolished all passport and all other types of border control at their mutual borders. The area mostly functions as a single jurisdiction for international travel purposes, with a common visa policy.
The 26 Schengen countries are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- The Schengen visa enables you to remain in Schengen nations for as long as 90 days in a 6 months time frame.
- You need to apply for Schengen visa to the nation you are visiting or to the nation where you are spending the most number of days or in which you step first in the event that you are spending equivalent days in all nations.
- You can apply for a Schengen visa upto 3 months before your arranged travel.
- Typically it takes 2 weeks tor shorter o process the visa however this relies upon the international safe haven.
The Schengen visa is a special archive that permits you access to a few European nations with a solitary visa. So as to apply for it, you should submit:
- Valid identification.
- Completed Schengen visa application structure.
- Travel agenda including nations you intend to visit, convenience and flight subtleties.
- Evidence of money related adequacy.
- Evidence of your work or understudy status to demonstrate you won't remain on.
- Proof of satisfactory medical coverage.
- Complete your Schengen visa application
- Collect every single fundamental report
- Visa Interview Preparation – whenever required
- Updates and Follow-up with the Consulate