Germany is one of the top countries, well-known for providing the best career opportunities for professionals around the world. Since the nation is facing a skills shortage within the country, Germany is seeking skilled workers from overseas nations. The in-demand occupations include engineering, IT, manufacturing, healthcare and more. For any professional with an aim to find an opportunity in this country should prefer choosing German Job Seeker Visa.
German Job Seeker Visa is a long-stay visa for professionals who choose German as an option for attending interviews and finding a career opportunity. If you are one of such skilled candidate, then prefer to choose a Germany Job Seeker visa. However, let us now discuss a few important points about the visa.
What is Germany Job Seeker Visa?
Germany’s job seeker visa is a type of visa issued for a foreign national who intends to work in Germany. The visa permits the skilled professional for a continuous stay, to search for a career opportunity in Germany for 6 months. Also, the Germany Job Seeker visa can be referred to as a temporary residence permit.
After succeeding in a career opportunity in 6 months, the visa permits to apply for a Temporary residence permit. In case, finding an opportunity in 6 months is failed, then it is required to return to the home country or the country from origination.
What are the reasons supporting Germany?
Germany is favorite for many for various reasons; below are a few of the top reasons which prove Germany as the best place for career enhancement.
- The country is widely known for providing an extreme level of career opportunity in multiple fields.
- It is allowed to work with flexible working hours.
- English is commonly known-language for many people, and in Germany, most of the communication is English.
- The aging of the German population is helping many foreign nationals to prove their eligibility and obtain a career opportunity.
- The country is widely known for providing better wages and salaries from other countries.
- Living in the country is secured.
The above-mentioned reason successfully states Germany as the best land for a foreign professional to find a job and settle in the country. However, it is important to verify the eligibility requirements before applying for the visa.
What are the eligibility requirements for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
In order to apply for the Germany Job Seeker Visa, it is mandated for you to prove your eligibility:
- Need to have a bachelor’s degree from a Germany University or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.
- Should have at least 5 years of work experience in a related field of study.
- Should be able to provide sufficient funds to support your period of stay in Germany.
- Need to provide travel and medical insurance for your complete period of stay in Germany.
The next step after the eligibility check is a document checklist; verify the documents required in order to experience a hassle-free process.
What are the documents required?
The documents which are essential while applying for the Germany Job Seeker Visa are:
- A valid passport with a proper validity of at least 12 months.
- Letter with information about the purpose of moving to Germany for the job opportunity.
- Need to describe your plans for obtaining a job in Germany.
- Further Career plans if finding an opportunity becomes difficult in Germany.
- Valid Educational Documents
- Resume with details of employment and education.
- Need to provide sufficient funds to support your stay
- Should qualify and provide certificates of medical and health
- If having any referral letter, should be able to provide required documents to support it
- Documents and certificates related to your Identity
Once you have made the documents ready, the next is to apply for the visa.
How to apply for Germany Job Seeker Visa?
After segregating the required documents, the next or the final step is applying for the visa. For this, you are required to fill a Germany Job Seeker visa application form and submit for the German Embassy. You will be then provided with an appointment letter for an interview. Success and failure of your visa grant depend on the documents you submit, your background verification documents, application form, and your interview you present before the visa officials.
How to find a career in Germany?
If you are aiming to obtain a job and settle in Germany, then make you follow the mentioned procedures. However, the visa grant is not an assurance for career enhancement. You need to have the skills and experience, the country is seeking to fill its aging workforce. However, to begin your step towards Germany should by choosing a top immigration consultancy.
CanAuz Overseas is one of the prominent visa consultants in India. Choose German immigration services from them to avoid the hassles in your process. Contact @ 8688316151 or drop your query at email@example.com.